Admission for girls only.
Admission by draw system.
Government rules and regulations govern the admission procedure
Admissions are subjective to pupil’s age, ability and conduct.
Following mentioned documents mandatory Requirement for admission
- Original Birth certificate
- Attested coy of Birth certificate
- Blood Group report copy
- Two passport size photos
- Aadhar card zerox
- Caste certificate
Silver black pinaform with attached koti, Peach colour shirt with white lining, Black inner tights, Black socks with peach lining, Black Velcro shoes, Black Ribbon/Black Hair band. The student must come to school with name tag ID card compulsory. Hair :-2 Pony tails, if long, 2 plaites, if short, Black hairband.
For Winter, the child should wear Dark green V-neck, Full Sleeves sweater, with horizontal cream stripes and black tights only. No other colours are allowed.
- On all school days ( except on pupil’s birthday ) the pupils should wear the school uniform.
- Pupils without uniform are not allowed in the school and may be sent home for which the school will not responsible
- Pupils should wear clean, tidy and ironed uniform and polished shoes and clean socks.